2. Analyzing proposed site and view of existing neighboring buildings, ground topography, and accessibility to the plot, expected project commencement and nature of development.
3. Preparing of Concept proposals in 2D and 3D impressions using AutoCAD, 3DS Max / Revit and Photoshop.
4. Preparing project data sheet based on client requirements, site analysis and authority regulations. This includes plot area, set back regulations, allowable plot coverage, built up area, height, units and nature of units and any underground requirements.
5. Coordinating with MEP, Structural, Electrical departments and authority regulations ensuring concept is both feasible and meets clients requirements. Thus solving any technical problems in order to facilitate authority and client approval.
6. Refining designs and directing the development process to the point where construction documents can be produced.
7. Regular site visits ensuring construction is as per concept and client approval.